A Monitored Logan Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
However, when you add a Logan monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector notifies you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a communication to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Logan?
You never want to descend your staircase to find that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Logan flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Logan flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Logan Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Logan flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (435) 393-6672 today or send in the online form for your free quote.