Are you ready to do something to defend against porch piracy in Logan? A smart method to dissuade this from happening is by utilizing a video doorbell. These multi-faceted components are now a vital part of home security for a multitude of reasons. Not only do they offer a perspective of your front porch, they let you speak with visitors and provide quick access with the security app on your mobile device. Would you like the chance to check a live video feed directly from your mobile phone or [get an instantaneous alert when an individual approaches?
Explore how a video doorbell works and discover what it can do for you.
Will Your Video Doorbell Need To Be Connected Via Wiring?
There are different possibilities in terms of installing video doorbells in Logan. In many cases, you will use a wired connection to your current doorbell chime. Your other possibility is to go with a completely wireless, battery-powered unit. Installation is pretty easy and these components are compatible with basically any style of home. But, if you prefer not to contend with wiring and mounting your device, choosing to have your video doorbell set up as an element of your security package is the right way to go. Actually, when you elect for a pro installation, your equipment will be secured correctly and integrated properly into your full-featured security system.
How Might A Video Doorbell Help Me?
The expert prowler scaling up your home’s exterior makes sense on the big screen but in reality, the front door continues to be the most predictable location for invaders to break into your home. This is part of the reason why video doorbells in Logan have grown in popularity. And when you include the reality that residential deliveries have increased exponentially, it makes it even more important to keep an eye on your front porch. Check out the various advantages of these popular devices:
- Wide-angle viewing: You’ll be able to see more than simply a limited area before your door as ADT video doorbells provide 180° wide-angle functionality and head-to-toe views so you are able to see the boxes on the ground.
- Picture-perfect visuals: Why have a video doorbell if the feed is grainy and blurry? ADT installations provide crystal-clear, high-def quality. These doorbells can even discern the differences between people, animals, packages, and vehicles.
- Remote access: One of the leading benefits is accessibility as you are able to see recorded and live video directly from your mobile device.
- Instant alerts: Wondering if your box arrived? Full-featured video doorbells can update you if action is discovered on your porch.
- 2-way audio: You not only see visitors, you can speak with them as well. Find out why an individual is there without even opening the door. If you want to let them enter, you are able to utilize the ADT Control app to disarm your alarm and unlock your doors.
- Clear views at all hours: Your video doorbell still guards you during the overnight period through the use of infrared technology. Get clear streams regardless of the time of day.
- Functions in spite of extreme weather conditions: Resistant to high humidity, snow, and rain, ADT video doorbells also perform admirably in temperature extremes, from 122° to -4° Fahrenheit.
- Connects with your smart speakers: You can have your doorbell sound through your smart speaker, or use the speaker for the bi-directional communications feature.
Get A Video Doorbell in Logan With Your Home Security Package
Explore the latest in Logan home security systems by consulting with the experts at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells offer security and versatility like you’ve never had before. Contact us at (435) 393-6672 to begin designing your whole-home package.